Thursday, April 7, 2011

2011 Blast-off!

Warming up!

Starting April 11, 2011, our company will hold the unofficial 30day blog challenge. I'm joining this blogsite for this to be updated. I was already thinking of doing so a few days back however my emotional and mental capacity was not quite ready yet.

Now, what am I going to write in here for those 30 days?

Expect me to write about my previously undocumented realizations.
Travels and adventures.
Love and relationship advices? Yeah. I'll be your Dr. Love. :)
Technical articles. (Expected from a programmer) ;)
Music. Dance. Performing arts.
Religion and morality stuff (please be forewarned of my Anti-RH Bill write-ups).
And everything else under the sun, and within the perimeters of my workplace.

So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment